Hi, everyone! It’s that time again! Monthly news and accountability!
Life And Other Such Important Matters
Let’s see… September was… a month that happened. It’s mostly passed me by in a haze of sleep deprivation and annoyance as I’ve tried to get people to deal with an uninvited house pest. It’s still directly above my head in the attic, but at least we’ve reached a point where I can sleep at night, so I’ve been slowly catching up on things. Or, rather, feeling like I might, possibly, be catching up on my never-ending to-do list. Yay, progress!
Beyond that life itself continues much as it has. I finally convinced people to take Twi to the vet. We’re currently on new medication for her to see if that helps, my sweet elderly bb. I’d say she’s fine to stop people worrying, but she’s obviously not fine-fine. You wouldn’t know from her actions, though. She’s active and about, eating plenty, etc, so I’m hopeful that she’ll get to live a happy elderly few more years. Even if she does hate pills, but then I wouldn’t like them either so I don’t blame her. Honestly, I’m just happy she seems to be doing as well as she is.
lol I barely managed to get anything done this month because I was either too exhausted to do anything or busy catching up on sleep, it feels like. I did make little bits of progress, but that’s it.
- Finish that essay!
- Finish that short!
- Finish that game!
- Read 12 books
Yep. Short and simple. This should be perfectly doable. We’ll see. I’ve probably said this every month this year and failed in most of them. [sigh] I’m so done with this year.
I do not remember, but I’m fairly sure the only one I reached was the reading goal because it’s the only one I consistently reach.
This Month’s Fiction Wordcount: Somewhere under 1000.
This Month’s Non-Fiction Wordcount: Somewhere under 1000.
Warrior Aces Comp: I have an intro! Sort of! It’s terrible. But it’s a start.
Stand-out Positive Moment
The moment September turned into October. I am that done with September. Here’s to hoping that October will be better!
This Month on Patreon (+ bonus first week of October!)
- Lynn rambles about… Elatsoe by Darcie Little Badger
- Let’s Play Tomb Raider (2013) #9
- Discussing “Evoking the Female ‘Asexual’: Narrating the Silenced Self” by Aoife Sadlier
- Lynn rambles about… September TBR Selections
- WIP: Queerness in ‘My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!’
- Let’s Play Tomb Raider (2013) #10
- Let’s Play Tomb Raider (2013) #11
- Wednesday WIP Updates
- Lynn Reads… Feather by Feather
- Lynn rambles about… The Art of Saving the World by Corinne Duyvis
- Let’s Play Tomb Raider (2013) #12
- Lynn Reads… On attempting to write a poem
- Let’s Read Academics: Article translation
- Lynn rambles about… Star Trek: Deep Space 9 Season 4
- Poem: Weddings Aren’t for One Alone
- Let’s Play Tomb Raider (2013) #13
- Let’s Read Academics: Discussing “Uncovering an A: Asexuality and Asexual Activism in Croatia and Serbia” by Milica Batričević and Andrej Cvetić
- Let’s Play Tomb Raider (2013) #14
- Lynn rambles… October 2020 TBR
- Lynn rambles about… September 2020 Reading
- Let’s Read Academics: Revisiting Papers
How about you? What have you been up to lately? Has anything awesome happened?